Whitefish River great divinity
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Amekaze guessed that it had happened again somewhere in history, otherwise there may not have been stories about the sun blacking out at all. Now she realized there may be more truth in those old tales than she had once thought... which granted, was not to say she believed a dragon had once swallowed the sun, just that.. there had to have been some basis in the myth once. Perhaps this was the inspiration? She could not know.

I reason it has happened before, she chuffed. I can recall a few myths that talk of the sun blacking out for various reasons. This is probably the inspiration for them, or so I would guess. So she really hoped. That it was something that would pass soon enough, not an omen of something uglier yet to come. Without the sun, what would become of them? But I cannot help but wonder -- why, and what it is, exactly. And, does it impact nature? Ourselves? She peered at him thoughtfully, unsure of his thoughts or if he had even looked that far into it. He seemed just mildly perplexed by it while she bottled up her unease best she could. The stillness it caused was what bothered her the most, and bit by bit, she tried to rationalize it to understand this.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
great divinity - by Amekaze - June 29, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: great divinity - by Kaname - June 30, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: great divinity - by Amekaze - July 01, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: great divinity - by Kaname - July 01, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: great divinity - by Amekaze - July 01, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: great divinity - by Kaname - July 02, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: great divinity - by Amekaze - July 07, 2014, 10:44 PM