The Sunspire Up, up and away...
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
sorry for the wait, i was gone camping and now i'm awkwardly trying to get my groove back ~_~
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She romped with her nose up, wild fur in the breeze, and lungs full of mountain air in good company -- after all, Ferdie had become.. something to her. She may not have known what, exactly, their bond may be but she didn't need to know right now anyway. It just.. was.

She had followed him without much thought, fell into step beneath his claim yet did not feel pressured by the weight of his rank. In fact, she was realizing he was curiously lax on the rules of rank when it was just the two of them. Ame had yet to decipher why exactly but this was not to say she was complaining. All the more reason to enjoy time with him.

As per usual, she just went with the flow and it was ideal, if she were one to judge. But the only issue was that their destination remained out of reach for the time. Ame could feel them getting closer, and the anticipation was just about to boil over. At least she was thankful for the cool mist to quell it, if only just some.

When the paths changed as they did, she paused to observe and hopefully hunt out the right way to go. Ferdie caught her eye when he glanced her way, too. She wiggled her tail anxiously and chuffed at him, then hopped over closer with a subtle shift in her expression; she appreciated his sentiment, and purled lowly. Ah, but I do want to share it with you, she poked his shoulder with her muzzle before moving on to trek the incline. So you better keep up, she smirked. These paths were odd underfoot, and she was careful when she looked over her shoulder to ensure he'd be coming alongside her.

But with every step further, the humidity in the air deepened and the mist hung heavier. She hiked on and on still, even while not fully understanding this landscape under her paws. It was bizarre, and soon, ahead she could plainly see steam rising up from somewhere very nearby. She quickened her steps until the drop off was reached -- a.. pit? Her eyes narrowed in question although her breath was sharp as realization had sprung. Was the spring far more hidden than she had anticipated? So it seemed...

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 11, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - June 11, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 12, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - June 13, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 16, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - June 19, 2014, 02:37 AM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 24, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - June 27, 2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 01, 2014, 11:08 PM