Whitefish River great divinity
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Ame nodded thoughtfully. Hm, perhaps.. she murmured. I have heard of places like that, too, but never seen them myself.. So she couldn't quite confirm the validity entirely. Yet she could probably hazard a guess to say that in different lands, the sun rose from the ocean. It was imaginable enough but of no consequence to her, really. She would never see it.

Maybe they do not see it all.. Such as if somewhere far, far away, it is still nighttime at this instant... Ame only knew about these faraway places from vague tellings. Her mother and father both had been literal treasure troves of tales. Thus her love of it.. but she knew not all were truth or heavily embellished across the ages. She sought logic and reason first. They probably would not see..? If there even are such places somewhere. But I do not know, she chuffed. I wonder if it.. will impact the weather in days to come? Or anything else.. It had seemed to be a muggy, damp summer to her that was rarely exceptionally hot but often warm. Would this change? Was that why. She shook her head softly at all the possibilities. Everything seemed normal enough right in this instant, though -- aside from the dark and the unnerving quiet -- which all only made her more curious as to what the meaning of this was.

And so, she would share what she knew in exchange for his commentary that would leave her perhaps a bit more broadened in her own information. Amekaze would stay a while longer to enjoy the moon before eventually heading off towards the Sunspire. But, she had left with intentions to spend the night abroad; she would do just that.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
great divinity - by Amekaze - June 29, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: great divinity - by Kaname - June 30, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: great divinity - by Amekaze - July 01, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: great divinity - by Kaname - July 01, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: great divinity - by Amekaze - July 01, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: great divinity - by Kaname - July 02, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: great divinity - by Amekaze - July 07, 2014, 10:44 PM