izakoza osekkyou
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
s'all good mine is pretty horrible grammar/structure-wise still but i'm trying so i am def not one to judge *flails* ;~;
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Amekaze had certainly not been prepared for this. Months had gone since she had found another with this particular skill and to find that this wolf didn't have a solid answer as to how she knew was curious. Ame could barely decide where to begin.

A strange story unraveled there, to which her ears splayed. This wolf dreamed in the past and the distant look in her eyes made Ame wonder -- was she seeing that past truly? While she may never know, it was a notion to consider. I have heard tellings of those that believe a current life is one of many -- a culmination, of sorts. Ame breathed, having stepped back and relaxed her posture only some. Even without knowing more, she could afford this small wolf that much, based on what little she did have so far.. it was something not many brought to her, after all. Yet a circumstance as yours is.. unique. This, I have never heard of.. to which she offered a small chuff of amusement. The satisfaction of new knowledge glimmered briefly.

はい、やや, she did admit freely, although with a glance that lingered elsewhere for a second. Ame hesitated so not to say too much. It was my honored mother's language. None have spoken it to me since I left her side, she nodded subtly, knowing it had been nearly a year since. ごめんなさい, I am rather out of practice..

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - June 21, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 01, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 02, 2014, 12:33 AM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 02, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 03, 2014, 04:08 AM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 03, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 08, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 13, 2014, 01:29 AM