izakoza osekkyou
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

It was certainly something the dark wolf had never anticipated finding beyond her home. Even there, not so many spoke it that well, or often at all. She then wondered if this small wolf would become a facet of the region, or like many others, wander on to lands unknown. Amekaze had come to settle the idea that she, unlike many others, was staying -- at least for this stretch of her existence -- so having another around familiar with such a tongue could certainly not be bad.

She regarded the words with a quiet nod, for she felt it spoke her sentiments best of all. Language was just one of many things her mother had been sure to impart her with. For this, she was very thankful.

Then, her answer did not come immediately. She glanced the way of the mountain -- their packlands. Home, now..

The simplest answer was that this was just where circumstance had brought her evidently. While she did like to think that perhaps, the pull of nature's energies to best suit her had helped.. if only a little bit. I was charmed by the landscapes and stayed a while for them. I found decent company too, and returned to pack life.. now here on the Sunspire. Her bonds came from there and thus, here she remained despite her intentions to return home that had become distant in recent weeks. Do you seek something? Or passing through? Or both, Ame asked. Smelling of no allegiance, there was no telling.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - June 21, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 01, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 02, 2014, 12:33 AM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 02, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 03, 2014, 04:08 AM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 03, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 08, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 13, 2014, 01:29 AM