The Sunspire size of the moon
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Ame rumbled a low note of understanding with a quick nod of her head. Homesickness was something she had dealt with herself for a long time and she could see why he would wish to avoid it, if he were able. I try to visit now and then, but I had not gone all the way to the beach since before joining the Creek.. she explained. Ame had wanted to go with Ferdie, which she still intended to do one day if matters ever died down enough around the packlands for him to comfortably spend time away, but evidently the pull of the high tides had lured her there by herself. Just to see it..

While I was there, the tides were exceptionally high. Higher than I had ever seen before. I feel that it was the moon.. I could see no other explanation, she mentioned. As observant as she sought to be, certain answers would always evade her just because of how unfathomable some aspects of the world could be. Yet an impressive full moon bringing impressive tides made too much sense to not be linked somehow. She settled on that conclusion and intended to stick to it.

He seemed to feel similarly about it, though. She did not find an ominous feel to it either. Different. On that, she agreed. I wish that I could understand why, but like you, I do not sense an omen in them either. The sun's black out was the most unsettling, from a naturalist's standpoint, but it came and went without issue. Perhaps whatever disturbed it was settled soon after. She shrugged wolfishly. Jace made her more talkative than usual.

But this moon... in myth they are honored by times of plenty, although not usually until the autumn months, which it was a little soon for that. Or, was winter intending to come early this year? This realization quieted her a beat. Which although being somewhat early for the fall, maybe it is just symbolic of the decent hunting lately? However, just as the moon wanes, good times are sure to do the same. This time her frown did manifest briefly. Nature is saying something. I just do not know exactly what yet. But I am listening she thought inwardly.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
size of the moon - by Amekaze - July 13, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: size of the moon - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: size of the moon - by Amekaze - July 15, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: size of the moon - by Jace - July 17, 2014, 07:53 AM
RE: size of the moon - by Amekaze - July 18, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: size of the moon - by Jace - July 19, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: size of the moon - by Amekaze - July 20, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: size of the moon - by Jace - July 26, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: size of the moon - by Amekaze - July 31, 2014, 11:28 PM