Coconut Grove i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
Morningside
Sentinel
1,327 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
hmm, a surprise. govinda watched the coconut roll away, then brought his gaze back to the other, shaking his head. no, but i'm familiar with them, he responded, thinking fondly of ford and his reverence for the sea. i'm with no one, right now. what about you?

he rose to his feet, shaking the sand from his pelt and stifling a yawn. i'm govinda, he added, the name coming easier than ever before. the transformation was nearly complete; his old life was all but dead. and, fortunately for him, everyone that he had encountered out here was a new face. no reckoning with the past, yet.
Messages In This Thread
i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 03, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Canyon - November 07, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 07, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Canyon - November 07, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 08, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Canyon - November 10, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 10, 2018, 10:48 PM