Sea Lion Shores poison, poison, poison me inside and out
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Her first time near these waters was one of joy and astonishment. The ocean seemed so smiliar to that of stream and lakes, the rivers and the ponds, yet so vastly different. She couldn't see the end, and didn't know whether the sand Miriam stood one was the beginning of the waves, or the end result. Where would it lead to, and what lies within? What lies above, sparkled, and memorized her ghostly eyesight.

She was captivated, to the point almost didn't notice the figure approaching. The night was only caught by the waves, and the soft sound of paws against the sand. She felt a bit nervous, but remained calm as Miriam looked toward the pale wolf. Her tail unconciously tucked under, but she did her best to present otherwise as the lilac maidan dipped her head in a polite greeting toward the other.
Messages In This Thread
poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Miriam - December 30, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Tenryu - January 01, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Miriam - January 01, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Tenryu - January 02, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Miriam - January 03, 2019, 09:06 PM