Moonspear but i always roll out alive
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
It was a good thing that Arcturus decided against dropping any stones, because right around the corner was Charon. He'd studied the pronghorns for a while, trying to decipher whether there were any weak links, before ultimately deciding that he'd discuss with Amekaze whether gathering the pack to hunt one of them was a good idea. There didn't appear to be any that were weak right now, so he was hesitant if it would be a good idea to do so. Ame'd surely agree with him.

As he circled around the group and made his way up the slope, Charon noticed Arcturus sitting there, looking like a mopey teenager. This time of year could be a good or a bad one, but he had had bad moments with children most years: Julia in the first, Vela in the second (though the latter turned out just fine, thankfully, and had never been as bad as Julia, because she wasn't a total wuss), and now Revui was gone and Arcturus was all moped up. Wolves this age had a tendency for dramatics, as surely no one's life was worse than their own, but Charon knew better than to address this drama in any way. He always found it easiest to just ignore it.

Remembering their last proper conversation, Charon walked up to Arcturus with a suggestion already in mind. "Wanna come scout for Revui?" Charon was about to go and have a trip outside to scout anyway -- it seemed as good a time as any to ask Arcturus along, so he may feel a little less helpless and learn how to put his distress to good use rather than wallow in it.
Messages In This Thread
but i always roll out alive - by Arcturus - January 07, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Charon - January 09, 2019, 06:31 AM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Arcturus - January 12, 2019, 11:51 AM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Charon - January 15, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Arcturus - January 18, 2019, 07:21 PM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Charon - January 22, 2019, 08:11 AM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Arcturus - January 27, 2019, 11:58 AM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Charon - January 29, 2019, 06:07 AM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Arcturus - February 01, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Charon - February 02, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: but i always roll out alive - by Arcturus - February 03, 2019, 03:44 PM