Barrow Fields remember when you were only a child
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
an accident appeared the reason for tashkent's lack of recollection, news in which drew a troubled frown anew from the redleaf. had it truly been an accident -- circumstance appointed by some higher celestial order (or perhaps, no order at all, just a series of chaotic events, strung along by the stimulant events which precipitated them?) or had someone struck her down?

she shook her head, moreso admonishing her own line of thoughts over anything. when had she become so critical and jaded that her first thought was to jump to preposterous and malign conclusions?

solemnly, indra inspected the woman once more, sorry to hear she had yet to reunite with her family. indra knew that nettle sting all too well.

"i have not seen them; last we met, i didn't even get your name -- or where your family was. you mentioned you roved all over. i am sorry i am not more help." her countenance took on a measured look of private regret, and it was apparent she was sincere in her guilt over being of little use to the woman.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 03, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - February 05, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 07, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - February 08, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 09, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - February 17, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 23, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - March 03, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - March 16, 2019, 10:09 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - March 22, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - March 23, 2019, 09:24 AM