Hushed Willows can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat?
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Fade with your post?

The sisterhood that Olive felt with Lily at that moment was easily one of her top 3 preferred emotions. Men were wonderful, very necessary creatures (whom the fae did enjoy very much), but there was something so soft and comforting about a woman that Olive found nearly irresistible — whether that be something platonic, or something more, depended on who the woman was. Nevertheless, women supporting women was always something to be admired, and Olive felt her heart swell in her chest at being a part of something so beautiful.

“Yes, I have something that may help, but my stores will be much fuller when the weather warms.” She feels bad for Lily, having never experienced truly persistent morning sickness as the blackbird described. She imagined it must put a damper on the true happiness Lily must feel about her future children with Khali, but Olive would not let that last for long. The midwife turned a critical eyes towards Lily’s midsection, but ultimately that revealed no information on how far along she was. Instead, Olive relied of her knowledge of Lily’s heat, and mentally counted the weeks from there. 

After a moment’s pondering, Olive announce decidedly
“You will whelp in early to the middle of March, if i’m not mistaken. It’s not an exact science, but counting down is half the fun.” She turned a knowing smile to the mother — if anything, at least her pregnancy would be over before she knew it. “Come, I will get you something for the nausea.” Secretly, Olive hoped they might run into Seabreeze, who would be equally as excited about this news. She was so fond of Lily, after all.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Lily - January 17, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Olive - January 18, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Lily - January 18, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Olive - January 20, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Lily - January 20, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Olive - February 06, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Lily - February 06, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Olive - February 12, 2019, 04:02 AM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Lily - February 14, 2019, 11:50 PM