Whitebark Stream put your ring back on honey-tits, you haven't had enough porridge this morning (mtr.)
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
she is insistent but wintersbane doesn't buy her 'no' at all. he offers her a 'oh really?' and skeptical lift of his brow. i won't tell anyone, don't worry. he assures her smugly, lifting his chin so that she could tuck her face against him. he's not big for invasion of personal space but what the hell, this was nice; and who was he to deny her her manner of offering him gratitude? not that...he'd done it for any reason other than genuine concern — even if it had came after the mirth that seeing her in that ridiculous ( if not a bit sexy i mean let's be honest here ) position.

unsuspectingly, she launches herself at his paw and gnaws at it. for a moment it twists something sorrowfully in him. it reminds him of astara, though the shadowstalker had been more of an ear muncher than a paw muncher. sorry princess, wintersbane drawls in a tone that suggests he wasn't even the slightest bit sorry. munch on my paw all you want but you're still a damsel and i still had to save you. and no, he wasn't going to forget it anytime soon.
Messages In This Thread
RE: put your ring back on honey-tits, you haven't had enough porridge this morning - by RIP Wintersbane - February 17, 2019, 02:52 PM