Barrow Fields remember when you were only a child
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
while indra was used to delivering disappointment, seeing it writ so clearly across tashkent's features stung her. she hid it well, but the flicker of her gaze, of her own self-derision, remained.

tashkent prompted indra to explain the features of those estranged. how many times had indra done this, face to face with a stranger, the hope in her heart slowly extinguishing like a strangled flame?

would it ever end?

"wyatt's a bit taller but not bigger than me. he's black with chestnut eyes. his brother lucas is probably bigger than me now. he always looked more like his father.." she realized she was trailing off and quickly corrected her errant course. "hard to explain... hmm.. white face, underside and feet with a tan saddle. he's very usual looking, i don't remember what the term is." she was looking for pied -- but it had been so long since she had heard it uttered, that the word had slipped out of her lexicon.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 03, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - February 05, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 07, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - February 08, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 09, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - February 17, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 23, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - March 03, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - March 16, 2019, 10:09 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - March 22, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - March 23, 2019, 09:24 AM