King Elk Forest Far Far From Home
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She stared into his eyes and it was the hardest thing she had ever done. She had stared into the eyes of men far scarier than him, men who had armies that had caused some of her best soldiers to piss themselves and run. This time she was staring into the eyes of a man who was her personal demon, the one who had shattered her heart and world. She silently took his apology and she scoffed, her breath blowing against his muzzle yet despite her cold exterior the words he spoke hurt her. "Your heartache? I was a mess. I didn't talk, I didn't eat. I had nobody, not even myself. You want to know who fixed me? Who cleaned up the mess you made? Issun. He saved me, taught me to love again. And now I will have a family and I want you to stay far away from me" the last sentence wobbled unevenly and she lashed her tail, backing away just as he did. "Live with your guilt Higoro. Suffer. Move on. I don't care about your apology because you mean nothing to me. I can move past what was done to me but what you did to my family is unforgivable. My baby brother, Tadashi...you know he's probably dead. He was so innocent" her voice broke. She shook her head "You were my trusted advisor. I told you all my secrets, all my dreams. I'm just glad I saved one thing for Issun, my body and womb. Goodbye Higoro" she said the last hurtful thing she could think of. It was petty, a low blow and she knew it but she felt so much better and genuinely hoped he felt all the more worse. She huffed and turned around, heading back to Shadewood as fast as she could.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 08:51 PM