Blackfeather Woods i have seen the fall of babylon
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
The cloud barely stirs, save to boom with a low thunderous voice, and the comment makes the ghost pause. He cants his head in the direction of the temple. It is painful to think of the forest without Relmyna, which is probably why Mou prefers to imagine that her spirit is lingering - watching them in the darkness at the very least. After a short glance Mou retuns his bright eye to the waiting beast, and then nods his head as if to agree.

Come, he says. There is no warmth in his voice but there isn't much of a voice to begin with. Mou turns away and begins to lead Wintersbane through the forest along some of the cleared paths of old, and some of the new paths carved through the forest by this fresh generation. Blackfeather is changing; they are rebuilding what they can and the forest welcomes the effort. It is Maegi's will that necessitates this shift and Mou is more than willing to oblige.

When they finally reach the temple Mou stops, steps aside, and silently watches. The temple is one of the first places they each visited, but one of the last to be tended to. The reverence that Mou holds for this space makes changing it difficult; much of Relmyna's time was spent here, and as he closes his eyes he imagines feeling her there.
Messages In This Thread
i have seen the fall of babylon - by RIP Wintersbane - March 30, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i have seen the fall of babylon - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 31, 2019, 09:47 AM