Hushed Willows for he has cast down leviathan, the tyrant, and the horse and rider
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
When Cassiopeia returned her genuine felicity, it only multiplied Olive’s a thousand-fold. Sometimes life got so messy, and there was so much baggage that had the potential to weigh their relationship down and make it more trouble than it was worth — at times, when Olive was deep in her melancholy, that’s what he mind would tell her. That Cassiopeia was not a part of Elysium because she did not want to be a part of Elysium; that she did not want to be closer to her. But, in the light of day, Olive never lost faith; at moments such as these, it was only restored.

Cassiopeia tells her of Cortez, which immediately elicited yet another, renewed grin — at first.
“That is splendid!”  He didn’t tell me that, spoke her subconscious, but she hushed that voice for now. She continued to focus on the light of this moment. “How was it to meet your uncle?”  She never thought she’d have the ability to say that before!

Spinning to face within Elysium, she braced Cassiopeia’s side and sought to encourage her inside. This was Cassiopeia’s home too, even if she only considered it a ‘place to visit.’ Who knew what dangers lurked just beyond the sanctuary, but inside, all was sweet and serene. The waif turned her visage to look at her dark daughter, such a beloved replica of her father with that dark and plush pelt.
“Where have you been? What have you seen?”  she inquired with every bone in her body.

“I wish to hear about all of your adventures, my child.” 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams