Hushed Willows swimming off that sombre shore
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Tzila was a good, albeit unwilling, patient. She bade her every order, knowing that she needed to retire a small part of her autonomy in order to receive the care that was needed. Is that, Olive saw Tzila’s strength; her balance. Meekly, the woman uttered her thanks. This Olive received and held close to her for a moment, but she eventually passed the gratitude on to those who truly deserved it: the gods whom made this all possible.

As Tzila worked to ingest her medicine and keep it down, Olive explained softly — in case she wanted to know, or even just wanted a distraction.
“It is Elysium’s ultimate goal to provide shelter and care to all those who need it,” she tittered. “…and unfortunately my dear, right now this means you.” It was meant to be a kind thing, a little joke. Perhaps it didn’t land, because the sick woman then asked to be placed in a den, away from prying eyes.

Olive nodded and gestured down the path Seabreeze went, when she had left.
“There is a den near ours, not far.” Then she turned scrutinizing gaze towards Tzila’s sickness, seeing if there was any way at all that she was already starting to feel better. Hey, it happened sometimes! “One the ginger starts to take affect, we can try walking there again,” she said, then draped a kind paw over the woman’s withers. “Don’t lose hope.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
swimming off that sombre shore - by Olive - March 22, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by RIP Tzila - March 24, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by Olive - March 28, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by RIP Tzila - March 29, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by Olive - April 02, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by RIP Tzila - April 02, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by Olive - April 05, 2019, 12:52 AM