Blackfeather Woods i have seen the fall of babylon
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
The altar had a scattering of bones, none more central to the display than the pelvic bone that Relmyna's daughters were so fixated upon; he didn't notice the bones as he observed the altar this time, and was preoccupied by the soil nearby - likely where the rest of the woman was buried. It held the goliath's attention too, for a bit. But then things shifted back to Titmouse and he listened to the questions with a serene sort of glaze to his expression.

He didn't have the capability to speak in detail about everything, which was unfortunate for Wintersbane; if he wanted more information he was better off questioning Maegi. All the same, Tit wanted to say something — ease whatever disturbed the man in regards to their collective return.

Took Fire to free, he enunciated as best he could; images flashed in his mind as he remembered the flame-coated girl, and his nose was hit by the sweet scent of apples. Just a memory, nothing more. Follow M'gee afta. Danger. Hadda hide — his mouth felt dry as he spoke and when he approached the topic of Maegi leaving him, he couldn't quite form words. So he segued awkwardly to the reason they came back — When save, come home. Support M'gee. Love M'gee. He would do anything for her and if that meant establishing a claim over their old haunt, so be it.
Messages In This Thread
i have seen the fall of babylon - by RIP Wintersbane - March 30, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i have seen the fall of babylon - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 07, 2019, 02:28 PM