The Sunspire size of the moon
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

It is, truly. I would be willing to accompany you, if you ever felt the need, she smirked. Although, it was probably best for one of them to remain to tend the boundaries. She wouldn't pass an opportunity to see the sea, though, and their pack was growing full of capable wolves so that it did not always need someone like her here at all times as well.

I have been told it is the moon, by someone, once... although I could see how some may not believe it. The sea shifts and so does the moon. I know there is some sort of connection between them, her brows furrowed in thought. The tide's strength are different depending on the moon's phase, so it would make sense to me. When I was a loner, and had nothing better to do than scavenge the beaches all day, I watched the tides closely.. she explained. Many hours had been wasted trekking up and down those shorelines. Even when the scavenging had been poor, she had at least observed her scenery in depth in pursuit of a greater understanding.

Her ears fanned back when Jace spoke of listening to her and she sighed softly as her eyes trailed the fallen deer again. She was not entirely confident in her guesses yet though but appreciated his willingness to listen to her, even despite it. Mhm, it is still too early to tell for sure and I am... still learning. But it is worth being prepared for, just in case.. she murmured.

While she was unquestionably close to the nature of the weather, she felt she could still be better. These were subjects prone to much change and she could only experience so much at a time. This will at least be my second autumn in the region here, so I can.. compare. Last year, I could not know what to expect and the weather here is very different from what I grew up in, she provided with a soft chuff. She understood why her mother's knowledge always seemed so vast; with as many years to her name, she had such a vast store of observations and knowledge. Amekaze wondered, if perhaps, she may assume a role similiar to that of her mother's one day and if that might occur here. Picking up the naturalist title in full would be one step towards something similiar, at the very least.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
size of the moon - by Amekaze - July 13, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: size of the moon - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: size of the moon - by Amekaze - July 15, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: size of the moon - by Jace - July 17, 2014, 07:53 AM
RE: size of the moon - by Amekaze - July 18, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: size of the moon - by Jace - July 19, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: size of the moon - by Amekaze - July 20, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: size of the moon - by Jace - July 26, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: size of the moon - by Amekaze - July 31, 2014, 11:28 PM