Stavanger Bay The seas may be rough, but I am the Captain!
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
She explained things to him with the same stern-but-level manner that he came to expect out of healer women; he was reminded of Cigfa foremost, which would've been a compliment if she was known to any extent in these wilds. The comparison made Firefly miss the lost lands and the people there; the time he'd spend with them had been hard as he was fighting for his life, but the most worthwhile. Perhaps he should've headed back there instead of lingering in the wilderness — taken Yami to see it. Too late now.

As the girl listed further treatments, Firefly was quick to counter her — once he heard her speak of poppies he scoffed and shook his head, No, no poppies. I told you, you're not going to dose me with anything— but she spoke further and he stopped, listening, until there was quiet between them. He watched as she crushed the marigold. I can handle pain. Just stop the bleeding and help the skin mend, that's all I need.

You'll waste less that way.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The seas may be rough, but I am the Captain! - by RIP Firefly - May 02, 2019, 09:42 PM