Alpine Lake I'm gonna comb my hair and brush my teeth
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Vanity turned her painted face to the girl, her disappointment evident. She'd be just as disappointed if she left now. 
She felt her heart tug. She'd have to stay now. Damn it.

She softly preened the fur along Alula's neck, her tail quivering behind her. "No." Her reply was short but soft like a wisp of mist. Vanity thought, taking her time. She'd give it easy, make sure she won't scare her off. After all, she'd rather indulge in Alula at a later date when I have more time.
She brushed down the side of her body, pacing small, tender nips to her spine. Vanity knew it wasn't the season, but the feelings were still there. She licked across the inky hip, trying to restrain her desire for something tamer. She needed a release. 
Vanity moved behind Alula, her nose briefly pressing to the place she knew burned with an ache. Not yet. She brushed up her other side, her teeth gently grazing her scruff, placing kisses around to her neck and up to the cheek. Vanity quivered again, inhaling slowly. She wanted to wait just a moment, see what the girl would do.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna comb my hair and brush my teeth - by Vanity - June 02, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: I'm gonna comb my hair and brush my teeth - by Vanity - June 04, 2019, 10:06 AM