Neverwinter Forest isn't it good to be lost in the wood?
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
They didn't go too fast. There were hours of daylight left as it was summer, and before midday had a chance to bake them to a crisp, they arrived to the cool shadows of the forest. Ibis didn't know where to start when it came to Cam; she wanted to make sure he was warm and fed, and she also wanted to find @Okeanos or @Mal because they'd know more about the packs in the area - or so she hoped. Mal would, at any rate, have some idea of the dangers they could avoid while hunting down Cam's home.

Who lives here with you? asked the petite shadow at her side.

My brother Okeanos, he looks like a bear but he's very sweet. And the forest belongs to our friend Mal, he's.. Sort of silver, Ibis didn't know how to describe what the boy looked like without sounding like an idiot, kind of like how she'd initially described him as covered in clouds to Tristan. Bigger than me - but everyone is bigger than me, the girl glanced around, then down at Cam, you'll probably grow up to be bigger than me too!
Messages In This Thread
isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Cam - July 07, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Ibis (Ghost) - July 08, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Okeanos - July 08, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Cam - July 09, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Okeanos - July 09, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Cam - July 09, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Okeanos - July 10, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Cam - July 10, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Okeanos - July 11, 2019, 09:22 AM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Cam - July 24, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: isn't it good to be lost in the wood? - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 01, 2019, 05:40 PM