Shadewood Call me a monster
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 
for @Higoro. Set before Gwen finds out to make details easier

She had known the poppy would be a bad idea, that now was not the time to delve into something that heightened her senses and feelings. Issun had never come home and she didn't know whether he was dead or if he had run off because that seemed to be his favorite method of solving problems. Either way Deku was hers alone to care for and she didn't know how to break the news of his father's absence to her sweet little boy. That mixed with the fact that she had screwed the mated alpha of the pack while also having Higoro wrapped around her fingers and also harboring the hidden start of returned feelings for the man who she still didn't trust to hold her heart....Well it made the poppy trip suck.

She laughed as she lazily strode through the trees, passing over the borders as she shook her head in disbelief of her own weakness. She could handle Deku and who cared about the rest! What did it matter to her if she lost the undying devotion of her childhood friend and first Love? What did it matter if Cry's wife found out he had screwed their most trusted protector while she nursed his children? "Its my body, who cares? I screwed the alpha. Ha. That's pretty impressive honestly" she slurred out loud as she leaned against a tree to take a breather not realising how loud her voice was. She immediately regretted them, the guilt surging fiercely and making her wish that she could just be out with it already and get the drama over with.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Call me a monster - by Minori - July 12, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - July 12, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - July 12, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - July 14, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - July 14, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - August 03, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - August 03, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - September 12, 2019, 02:01 PM