Whitefish River Just Between Us Girls
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I think that's a judgment that I should pass, is it not? She smiled sweetly to the Constable, assuring that she was more than happy to test the waters and give their relationship a try. Even Ira's stern expression didn't have her falter from grace, Reiko was certain she could crack this nut and was determined to put every effort into it as possible. 

Here, I'll start. Cleaning her throat, she sat on the ground, wiggling on the spot as if the sheer excitement of getting to know Ira, and sharing her own experiences was just too much to handle. I was born far north of here, where snow is always abundant. She began excitedly - only for her smile to fade...

She wasn't prepared, she forgot all about her own story and to open up to Ira had brought back memories she had hoped would never return. Fussing with her own emotions, she struggled to share - but the desire to show Ira she too was willing to open up, to let a friendship blossom, she swallowed the lump in her throat and continued should Ira allow. After my sister took the throne, after my parent's passing, I was exiled and traveled far... She paused for a moment. Eyes falling to the ground as she was deep in thought, for a moment she was lost but shook herself free from those bonds quickly enough to meet Ira's gaze once more, eyes lit brilliantly as she pushed aside her sadness to allow glee to take over once more.

To find myself here in the end. This time she paused, waiting for Ira to chime in; or maybe to take a moment and mull over her decision on opening up herself. It would take time, Reiko was certain, but that was something they had plenty of.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Just Between Us Girls - by Reiko - July 11, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: Just Between Us Girls - by Ira - July 16, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: Just Between Us Girls - by Reiko - July 17, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: Just Between Us Girls - by Ira - July 21, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: Just Between Us Girls - by Reiko - July 24, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: Just Between Us Girls - by Ira - July 25, 2019, 12:14 AM
RE: Just Between Us Girls - by Reiko - August 15, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Just Between Us Girls - by Ira - August 25, 2019, 02:59 PM