Stone Circle there is more to see than can ever be seen
201 Posts
Ooc —
Leta heard the approach of her father, and turned to see his arrival. Her tail tapped against the earth in a happy little rhythm, and as he met her on the top of her small hill (which still felt large to her) and rest behind her, Leta snuggled up against him. Her wish had come true, she realized belatedly, and she beamed at one of her two heros with all the adoration she possessed. Leta nuzzled him back, and looked back to the sky as he asked her why she was awake. Then, Leta rolled onto her back, head leaning against his chest; ahhh, dads made the best pillows.

I couldn't fall back asleep, she admitted, and then I saw the stars, and I wanted to get a little closer to them to see if there were any new ones, she shared. There were no new stars yet, but to Leta, there were new constellations to put together that she had never seen before. The word was not one she realized existed quite yet. That one kinda looks like a bird!!!! she pointed out, gesturing toward it with her foreleg. Right daddy???? She peered up at him, hoping he would see what she did, but wondering if it was silly to make shapes out of stars.
Messages In This Thread
there is more to see than can ever be seen - by Leta - September 11, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: there is more to see than can ever be seen - by Greyback - September 11, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: there is more to see than can ever be seen - by Leta - September 11, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: there is more to see than can ever be seen - by Greyback - September 14, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: there is more to see than can ever be seen - by Leta - September 26, 2019, 09:15 PM