Emberwood I'd dance in a storm in my best dress.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
When the woman agreed, Ibis felt her mind settling down a bit. It felt as if things were indeed falling in to place. If she trusted in the counsel of others then she would blossom, she was sure of it! Her potential to become a worthy leader to these people was only made possible by the being she surrounded herself with; and while Ibis was ignorant to the disinterest in Bhediya, she was pleased enough in thinking that two of the four spots were thus filled. Kavik as the protector, Bhediya with her wisdom.

As much variety as possible, I think. I don't know if we'll need someone as intimidating as Kavik to employ whatever skills he has, implying that with bulk came aggression, perhaps. But I will feel safer in knowing we have a warrior on our side, just in case. From what I've gathered of these people, most of them are avid hunters or more adept at scouting the land, but I'm sure in the days to come they'll find a lifestyle that pleases them. The leadership should be well-rounded. Ibis was letting her idealism control her thoughts now. The perfect pack: what did that entail? Someone strong (Kavik), someone wise (Bhediya), and someone dutiful—Oh. A gasp.

The one person that came to mind when Ibis thought of duty was, of course, Awol. He had been one of the first recruits, and a hard working one. Eager to make something of himself and to learn all that Ibis could teach. The boy was charismatic and devoted, which to Ibis meant the world; he was ideal, she thought. Someone eager to lend an ear to the many voices, and able to distill the thoughts throughout the pack in to a concise message that the leadership could use. Ibis paused as she realized this, and Bhediya trotted a bit beyond her—but she took notice and hastily caught up.

I think the last person should be attentive to the many views within the pack, and able to bring concerns to the forefront. And of all the people I've met so far, I think Awol is the perfect candidate for that. He's enthusiastic, takes his work seriously, and could make a great leader one day. What do you think? The boy was young, and maybe he wouldn't be interested right off the bat, but Ibis had sunk her teeth in to this idea and wasn't about to let go so readily.
Messages In This Thread
I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 08:19 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:41 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 09:45 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 11:00 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 11:03 PM