Emberwood I use to want to save the world
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
20°, currently it is snowing and set during the day. Located in Rising Sun Valley, emberwood | ooc notes: set after her last thread with ibis! | tagging: @Ibis - another thread for the pack should anyone join lmfao

After her last chat with Ibis, Reiko had been preoccupied. A sharp stone at her feet, standing up on her hind legs, she dug her claws into the trunk one last time before leaning back, pushing against the trunk with her toes. Tilting her head, she tried to make sense of what she was doing. It was primitive looking and childlike, but she had yet to see such a thing in her travels - a little flower-like carving in the trunk of a tree. Simple with four petals and nothing more. 

For a moment while she tried to figure out the best method in carving these things around Emberwood and the neighboring lands, she found herself once more. That childlike wonder, the glee and excitement on doing something rather than fearing the world around her. Hmm... Tilting her head to the other side, she gazed into the carving for a little while longer.

It wasn't until she stepped down and took a look at it with a step back, at the angle it was meant to be seen  (lower) and with some distance. To this, she smiled. Pleased with her work. Perhaps a few more and I will show Ibis. Maybe this will make the young leader smile.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I use to want to save the world - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: I use to want to save the world - by Sativa - November 28, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: I use to want to save the world - by Reiko - December 01, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: I use to want to save the world - by Sativa - December 10, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: I use to want to save the world - by Reiko - December 10, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: I use to want to save the world - by Sativa - December 29, 2019, 08:51 PM