Rising Sun Valley beneath this
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I wasn't certain if he actually did snap at her ankle! I played it as he did but if not I can always change my response! Feel free to have her escape or have him grab her! I'm down for either <3

Hackles raised at the feeling, his nose running across her spine. An immediate response was given as she twisted herself in the attempt to snap at him to gain more ground. Her attempt was met with nothing but air - she didn't wish to cause harm or draw blood, but certainly to keep him away. Not again. She would not be attacked again and left to die, or to be found by some strange pack and demand some kind of reward for their "kind gesture". 

Not again!

Though his snarled impregnated her soul with fear, all she could do was keep offering that same grimace and continuously tug at her leg. Gingerly, eventually, just on time the roots had snapped while the man lunged forward for her ankle. Kicking free she might have kicked him in the forehead while turning to gain her footing again, she touched something, perhaps ground or skin, it didn't matter, she was free!

Not wanting to remain and take her chances with this guy, she began her attempt to flee, not looking back in fear that he was in pursuit.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
beneath this - by Sycamore - November 30, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: beneath this - by Reiko - December 01, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: beneath this - by Sycamore - December 03, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: beneath this - by Reiko - December 05, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: beneath this - by Sycamore - December 07, 2019, 10:09 AM
RE: beneath this - by Reiko - December 08, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: beneath this - by Sycamore - December 09, 2019, 09:33 AM
RE: beneath this - by Reiko - December 09, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: beneath this - by Sycamore - December 10, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: beneath this - by Reiko - December 10, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: beneath this - by Sycamore - December 10, 2019, 09:09 PM