Stone Circle But I can't find my purpose when I don't know what my worth is
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

just a reminder that Sia’s thoughts and opinions are not my own. I just didn’t want to make it easy for you :) don’t worry about this stern boy, he’ll come around… eventually?

Nodding his head slowly, understanding the misfortune that had befallen the woman. He was reminded of another woman some years ago, when he had first arrived in the Wilds. The battered woman, who barely survived to birth her daughter. Closing his eyes to the memory, and shaking the uneasy feeling that had befallen him, Siarut cleared his throat.

“I wouldn’t dream to think of it.” He couldn’t help the slight smile that lifted the corners of his lips, she reminded him of his sister. Takiyok. Both were straightforward thinkers, and spoke their minds.

“What are you doing out here?” His sister was yet another sore subject, and having seen her only a few days prior, Siarut preferred to steer the conversation into easier territory. “Alone, I might add.” Although he didn’t want to presume she was incapable, he didn’t see the possibility that her disability allowed her to roam safely independently. And while he meant no offense, there could be a hint of condescension hinting in his words.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}