Moonspear I only see what matters
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
His brow scrunched with concentration and he alternated his nose down, then up again, for deepening sniffs while the uneasy rise to his hackles persisted. The mystery proved more difficult to solve than he had thought, suddenly, and when he feared some defeat may be looming, it was very much not the case.

In what was surely a practiced silence, she rained down on him suddenly.. leaving him little room to react, and no time to feel any sorrow for his reaction time that didn't get there fast enough. He simply had to move, first trying to spring abruptly out of reach to no avail; he managed to turn his rump-end out of the way, but the rest.. he was forced to practically meet her head on. Once almost stabilized enough and though he was well on his way to smothered by her, he attempted to tangle his forelimbs with hers as she tumbled him down, and he had to answer with a low, playful growl now that the initial startled of his motions had gone away.

If she was going to get the jump on him like this, he was not going to go down without making it difficult. He tried to snap his teeth playfully (with some decent exaggeration) towards hers, aiming to use that as a distraction to try to get his legs back underneath him properly. Nothing was going to go anywhere but down for him if not, and he would not be felled so simply!
Messages In This Thread
I only see what matters - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - December 30, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - January 09, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - January 13, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - January 27, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - February 05, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - February 11, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - March 12, 2020, 11:06 PM