Otter Creek oh, how can this be? i’ve finally found peace
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i've never thought of it like that, wintersbane admits upon a soft, contemplative rumble as he considers her words. a younger, more arrogant wintersbane would've readily agreed with her words. though still vain, in some regards, the scarring that acts as a permanent reminder to the tundrian of what happens when vanity and arrogance consume you. it creates an ignorance that had allowed him, as a warrior, to miss the viper gearing to strike him for months.

ah, well, both of my parents were tall. wintersbane recalls with a small chuckle. i am giving it an honest effort, but as for it continuing as such he can make no actual promises. as the other pregnant women in sagtannet get closer to their due dates, wintersbane knows there will be less and less time for travel. he is needed at his place upon the spire and thus far, that is where he is most content to be.

i didn't — you don't stink. he clarifies, feeling slightly horrified that she'd taken his explanation as criticism on her smell. the coast has a very distinctive smell; easily identified.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, how can this be? i’ve finally found peace - by RIP Wintersbane - March 08, 2020, 07:46 AM