Stone Circle snowdrops keep falling on my head
201 Posts
Ooc —
Age was just a number to Leta, who did not really understand it. Blinking, though, she respectfully did not refute her mothers point. To a point, she agreed, maybe I need some more failures, she added with a little wave of her tail. Hopefully, though, she would just succeed and not embarass herself before her pack. Her mother did a fine job in teaching her, and her siblings; Leta simply was just not yet a natural. But with hard work? 

That was what she needed to do. Work harder! 

Sneak attack, she echoed, hazel eyes brightening as she rolled her shoulders and asked with a grin: ...can we practice? and, excitedly (not even waiting a beat) how do I best do a sneak attack? with a waving tail that thwap, thwap, thwapped the snowy earth. Soon enough her plume had clumps of snow entangled in it, not that she realized.
Messages In This Thread
snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - February 10, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - February 15, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - February 18, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - February 22, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - March 10, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - March 23, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2020, 07:03 AM