The Heartwood invasion of the bodysnatchers
201 Posts
Ooc —
We need to give them the chance to, she defended quietly, and then, whatever happens from there, at least we can say we tried... it was the most coherent thought she was able to solidly express. Her hazel eyes looked back to him to see what he thought about that. But she quieted, knowing that it was not unwarranted, and moved to nose him. I just think maybe we can help. Help make things better. They're our parents, we should... we should give them that chance, right? She asked, pawing the earth as she looked to her foreleg. Right

Understand, sure, forgive, of course! Newt, if you think you need forgiveness, you have mine—but... what you did hurt. It's not the leaving, its that... You just left without a word. Like Clay. Remember how sad everyone was? She asked, that's how it is. We were all... confused. And me... I thought it was my fault. I just wish... I just wish you said something to at least West an' I, so we could tell mama, since his quarrel was with their father, it sounded, given it was his decree. Oh, she would also let their father know because, well, she knew his heart was sore too over it all. But Leta was perceptive enough to know that right now, pa was not a wolf he wanted to think of. 

As for disobedient? Leta snorted, quite unladylike, though the sound was far from condescending. She was feeling a little better now that they had talked things out, less anxious that he would just leave her here and now. Newt never struck her as that. In fact, Leta more often disobeyed their parents by sneaking out and looking at the stars when she was meant to be asleep... though she roped Newt in, when they were younger, when she did not care to be alone. She felt bad that she had not done so more while she had the time to... sad. 

Can uhm... can I visit you there? She asked then, a little nervous that he might refuse her that. How would she see him again then? This was chance, and she did not think he would wander back to Easthollow to say hello anytime soon. What are they like? She did feel better to think he was somewhere safe.
Messages In This Thread
invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Leta - March 11, 2020, 08:15 AM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Nanoq - March 11, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Leta - March 11, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Nanoq - March 11, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Leta - March 11, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Nanoq - March 12, 2020, 04:06 AM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Leta - March 12, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Nanoq - March 15, 2020, 04:49 AM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Leta - March 23, 2020, 09:28 AM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Nanoq - March 26, 2020, 07:11 AM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Leta - March 26, 2020, 09:14 AM