Fox's Glade in split infinity
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
           At first, Evie was a bit confused at the stranger's reply, but then he realized he must've heard him gag at the scent. Embarrassment fluffed up his fur and he cleared his throat, trying to save face. "Yeah, I, uh..." don't really want to stick around to find out, was what he wanted to say, but then it occurred to him that this might be this boy's home, and he didn't want to be quite that rude. "I probably should be more careful about where I stick my nose," he finished lamely, ears swiveling around in obvious embarrassment. 

The first thought that Evie had when the other wolf stood up was wow, he's huge, and the second was he's so brightThe Kastner family had been filled with muted browns and grays, and he wasn't used to all the bright colors he was now surrounded with. It kind of felt like he was looking at the sun. "I'm Evie. Er, Evien Kastner," he corrected, realizing he'd just introduced himself by his nickname. "What about you?" He wanted to urge the boy to rest - he'd been lectured so often on healthy habits growing up that he had a hard time not doing the same to others. 
Messages In This Thread
in split infinity - by Taylor - March 17, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: in split infinity - by Evien - March 17, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: in split infinity - by Taylor - March 17, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: in split infinity - by Evien - March 17, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: in split infinity - by Taylor - March 17, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: in split infinity - by Evien - March 17, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: in split infinity - by Taylor - March 17, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: in split infinity - by Evien - March 17, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: in split infinity - by Taylor - March 17, 2020, 01:37 PM