Wapun Meadow a game ever so cruel i would rather lose
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Evien was a fisherman through and through - that wasn't a secret. He probably shouldn't have been so disgusted by the idea of swamp fish, but here he was, staring at this handsome boy and wondering who in their right mind would eat a fish out of a swamp. That had to be festering with bacteria - it was no wonder this guy had gotten sick. 

"Okay, so first, you only eat fish out of clean water. If you wouldn't drink it, don't fucking eat out of it," he lectured, voice rising in pitch just slightly with stress at the very idea of consuming something out of nasty swamp water, brows drawn together in a deep frown. "It's important to keep yourself healthy, especially if you're all by yourself. Fuck." His own stomach churned at the idea. He barely even registered the other boy's odd name, but he wasn't going to comment on it. It was kind of funny that a wolf named Toad had gotten sick from a swamp. "Second, it's nice to meet you. Even if the circumstances are shitty." It was true. This companion was a far better conversationalist than most he'd run across, and his compliment was genuine, perhaps to make up for the lecture.

Brows lifted a bit at the question and he smiled amicably. "No. No pack. I've just been exploring the area for a while," he replied, turning green gaze from his companion and watching the stream under the moonlight. "I like it. There's a lot of water here. Plenty of places to fish that don't involve swamp water." Eyes flickered almost playfully back to the larger wolf then.
Messages In This Thread
a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 18, 2020, 03:57 AM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 18, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 18, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 18, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 18, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 18, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 19, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 19, 2020, 08:42 AM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 21, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 21, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 21, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 21, 2020, 07:39 PM