Arrow Lake early morning company
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Evien had quickly found that this conversation was not awkward, but instead sweet - the both of them had been nervous at first, but it was oddly enough that nervousness that relaxed him, in the end. A sense of camraderie had grown between the two, and he was more than happy to share his fish with the small girl before him. 

"No, you don't need to thank me. Fish are the only thing I can hunt properly - I'm actually kind of proud that I get to share one right now," he admitted with a sheepish chuckle, then dipped down to take a bite of his own. 

Now, the young Kastner was often not one without much to say, but he found that in this instance, the silence was better. More comfortable and serene. The fish was not large, so it didn't take them long to finish it, but soon it was all but a skeleton and a head laying on the ground before them. Evie nudged it back toward the water so it could feed the rest of the fish that lived there.

His ears angled toward her when she spoke again, one brow raising in confusion before his expression relaxed into a smile. "Evien Kastner," he introduced for her, dipping his head and getting to his feet. "I didn't ask who you were either."
Messages In This Thread
early morning company - by Evien - March 17, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: early morning company - by Reiko - March 18, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: early morning company - by Evien - March 18, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: early morning company - by Reiko - March 18, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: early morning company - by Evien - March 18, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: early morning company - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: early morning company - by Evien - March 19, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: early morning company - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: early morning company - by Evien - March 19, 2020, 09:22 PM