Stone Circle snowdrops keep falling on my head
201 Posts
Ooc —
Okay!!! Leta shouted excitedly, before realizing she had already messed up. That was not quiet. I mean, okay, she whispered, tail waving. Leta darted behind her mother, trying to keep quiet in the process of that. Leta kept still for a little while knowing her mother would anticipate her approach given she knew she was there. After that though, she drifted forward in a crouch, quietly stepping closer and closer to her mother. 

Grinning, Leta tried her best to keep quiet. She was no expert at this though, and so her footfalls were not so silent as her mothers—and the rest of the adult hunters—could be. Progress had been made as she certainly wasn't plodding heavily, and she was concentrating on stepping quietly so she had made some sort of improvement. 

Just behind her mother now, Leta shifted her weight; her hindquarters danced left and right and her tail swayed in arcs behind her, brushing the snow and grass. Noise. Time to pounce and hope that her mother hadn't detected that (yeah, right); Leta sprung forward, now unable to withhold the excited little giggle that bubbled forth from her throat as she aimed to catch her mother. Leta did her best to not do anything that would hurt Valette, hoping to catch her in a hug.
Messages In This Thread
snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - February 10, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - February 15, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - February 18, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - February 22, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - March 10, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - March 23, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2020, 07:03 AM