Neverwinter Forest I hear the voice of the preacher from the back room
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
<3 I'm excited to have you both!! :D Keeping this as vague as possible, depending on what he finds out at Rusalka

Theseus failed to recognize the woman who neared him. He pulled his ears forward, and he swept her with a curious look. She was certainly not the timid girl who had been with Mal the night he and Hydra had first convened with Neverwinter. That one had seemed likely to dart and scuttle about, but while this one held herself at a similar distance, she seemed secure in her bearings. Confident, in herself. Attractive, in this. Theseus offered her a slight tilt of his head, and a careful sort of smile, " 'ello."

But the sound of movement in the underbrush leaked him of any further words, and he clipped his hazel eyes to the forest behind her, where his mottled ally emerged.

Mal met them both with levity, and Theseus offered the young leader with the crook of a grin -- and, at his unexpected twist of a greeting, the drawn out lift of his brow. "News?" A sudden fire burned in his belly, and crawled into the crook of his throat, and excitement that lighted only in the deep set of his eyes. "Afraid not, I've been scouting the coast the past month for any signs of the seawitch and her snakes," -- and this was said with a curl of his lip, and none too little poison -- "alas, to no avail," but perhaps Mal had the answer why. Theseus leaned forward, and flicked his gaze between his company, "but please, I am quite eager to know what news you carry." 
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hear the voice of the preacher from the back room - by Merrit - March 24, 2020, 09:45 PM