Bearclaw Valley well me, i like plastics, and digital foils
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Thanks for getting this up! <3

Evien had been searching for the girl for hours upon hours, a pouch of chewed rosehips and dry moss wrapped up in a large leaf held within his jaws. His legs ached from walking the expanse of the territory, his limp more pronounced. It wasn't like he'd fully healed from his fight with Merrick, either.

The healer perked his ears when he approached the borders, seeking out a sort of blood trail. It was difficult to track, but he had eventually found it - the scent of wolf blood, leading out past the border. It had been old when he began tracking it, and only led him in circles. He doubted the woman was out of their territory.

He found her well after dark, and at first was afraid that the girl was dead until he saw the even breaths of slumber moving her form. Approaching quietly, Evien set the herbs down and pressed his nose to her shoulder with the intent to wake her up.
Messages In This Thread
well me, i like plastics, and digital foils - by Astara - March 29, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: well me, i like plastics, and digital foils - by Evien - March 29, 2020, 04:16 PM