Bearclaw Valley well me, i like plastics, and digital foils
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Permission given to allow Evien to smell pregnancy on her.

Completely unfazed by her reaction - some people just woke up rudely, Evien had found with Fields. Instead, he waited for her to realize he was not going to hurt her, and subsequently that she was not going to hurt him, before he offered her a small smile and roll of his eyes. 

He didn't know much about the girl yet, just that he could smell a lot of Merrick on her, and he'd been told there were two leaders. Evie supposed this must be one of them. But underlying that scent was another, sweeter smell that caused a gentle smile to break out on Evien's muzzle. He'd smelled it on his mother once, last February, a year before he'd left. But in the end, that hadn't produced any pups. Perhaps this one would be different. 

"I'm just here to treat your wounds," the boy soothed, nosing the herbs and dry moss toward her. "If you're alright with that. The ones on your shoulders have opened again."
Messages In This Thread
well me, i like plastics, and digital foils - by Astara - March 29, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: well me, i like plastics, and digital foils - by Evien - March 30, 2020, 05:49 PM