Northstar Vale i am a hallucination of myself at three years old
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Hello Remus! Jitter asked if I could take this thread instead since Ibis isn't home yet! I hope you don't mind <3

Boy, she felt fat. For the first time in all two of her years, Reiko felt bloated and fat with the growing belly that grew more noticeable since last week. Still slender for her figure, and possibly normal looking to most, but she knew her body. Normally she was slender without an ounce of fat, now there was a slight bump where it would normally tuck inward all nicely on her abdomen. 

Sluggish, she was slower than usual to trot her way over to where the call had rung out. There was a certain strain in its melody and so she was prepared to see a ghostly figure - but instead, she found a young man. A stranger to her but she approached with a smile as she would to anyone - how excited she would have been if he knew his relations to Ibis prior to this. 

Greetings, I'm Reiko, Empress of the vale - how may I help you? With a delighted dip of her crown (oh boy did she suddenly feel a little squeezy after that), she stood at a comfortable distance from him while they spoke.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a hallucination of myself at three years old - by Reiko - April 14, 2020, 05:59 PM