Northstar Vale i am a hallucination of myself at three years old
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I'd love to learn anything new, no matter how small. She insists softly, the stars were something new she began focussing on, and so she was certain that Atwood would know something she did not. They were beautiful and she would have to agree with them, they were soothing too. Something to watch during those sleepless nights. 

Elysium? Taking a moment to rack her brain on the pack's name, eventually, the empress' head shook 'no'. I'm afraid I do not. A pause. Is that where you come from? The way he grew excited as he blurted out the question, she could only imagine that there were some important faces within that he missed. Something many of the Empire wolves were familiar with lately.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a hallucination of myself at three years old - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 01:29 PM