Sun Mote Copse but who could know if i'm a traitor?
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
With all the guardians in their ranks these days, Fig couldn't help but wonder if there was really much point in him continuing his daily rounds. He certainly enjoyed them, but he wondered if maybe they were overkilling it lately. Or was there such a thing? Until he had a chance to hash it out with someone, he would just continue doing what he did. Though he did think on it often. Maybe if he dropped down to just two trips around the borders a day, he might be able to spend that extra time hanging out with his baby siblings...

Distracted by his thoughts, he didn't notice he was headed right towards their latest addition to the guard squad until he was near enough to hear Arcturus's breathing. Fig lifted his gaze to land on the other male and froze in place, startled. It took him a few seconds to recognize him having not spent much time with him since the day they'd been introduced, but he relaxed when recognition fell upon him, and he smiled. 

"Hey! Sorry, I haven't been paying much attention to where I was going," he admitted sheepishly, then paused as he realized how absurd it was that he hadn't been paying attention--wasn't he patrolling the borders? Wasn't attention a little bit of a requirement to be effective doing this? "Probably should be... considering..." Fig's ears fell back and he looked away, a bit embarassed of himself.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
but who could know if i'm a traitor? - by Arcturus - April 27, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: but who could know if i'm a traitor? - by Figment - May 01, 2020, 03:50 PM