Northstar Vale Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Tonight she was up for something else other than pure sleeplessness. With Collision parked not too far from her den to watch over her, sleep had come much easier and so did eating - thus her strength was returning and the Empress was able to enjoy her pregnancy for once without stressing over every little thing. Though there were still certain stressers she could not fix right away, it was easier to deal with those now that the others were under control.

No, tonight she was up to watch as the meteor shower hit its peak. The falling stars streaking over the night sky was a brilliant sight to behold and she could not help but leave the safety of her den to view them. During her wandering, a pale figure drew her attention quickly, and for a moment she was glad, plush tail swaying but as quickly as it began, it faded. Yuudai and she had been avoiding one another since that day, he had his own reasons as she did… and though she wished to speak with him, her heart felt like it was in some kind of vice-grip.

Saddened, her gaze returned to sky, trying not to let herself fall into that pit of despair - and the fear of Yuudai’s scent on her once again would certainly bring Takeshi’s wrath once more.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer - by Reiko - May 05, 2020, 11:30 AM