Northstar Vale Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Yes. She whispered in response to him assuming Takeshi would be happy now, he is. She didn't raise her voice and if Yuudai heard it, then he heard it. Even as much as Reiko tried to make the best of it, Takeshi always managed to destroy it somehow. He made her uncomfortable, scared - what would happen if they all didn't have blue eyes? What would happen to them, to her? Would he simply make her life, their life, miserable every day as punishment for following what she wanted?

A thought that didn't help as Yuudai continued, his words slicing through her and leaving the woman emotionally drained. If that's how you feel. Despite her shrinking composure, she felt herself growing guarded. Prickly as a rush of emotions overcame. Not knowing how to react or a good outlet, it instead morphed her physically into a defensive woman. She had given him her heart, her body, her virginity - and this is what it all came to. 

The only fool here is you. Finally, her own words we muttered, did she hate him? Frankly, no, but she was upset. Her thoughts and even body didn't seem to belong to her, not only for the puppies she carried but him, he took anything he wanted any day. To watch the two she loved most live happily ripped her apart, but could she truly fault them for that?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 06:17 PM