Northstar Vale Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
And just like that, she had lost a lover, a friend, and a future that held so much more than what she had now. But it was for the better. It had to be this way. Neither one of them would be painted as murderers, peace would be kept, Reiko and Takeshi simply had to find some common ground between them, even if that seemed impossible at this point, it had to be done sooner rather than later for the sake of the empire!

Sacrifices always had to be made for the good of everyone. Even if Yuudai managed to say his departure, she, could not. Instead, she watched him walk off and turned her head to the sky to watch as the final stars twinkled and faded as they streaked across the sky, burning brightly and fading just as quickly as the passion between the star-crossed lovers. 

Despite the aching she felt, she had to remind herself that it was all better this way - as a tear rolled down her own cheek.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 11:32 PM