Northstar Vale Swimin' in My New Life Downtown
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Haha! Tobias please~ His teasing was welcomed, it felt nice, familiar, amity, as they teased one another and Reiko feigned a fright at his declaration of frightening stories being his specialty. Perhaps one day she would take him up on a scary one when she desired a thrill but today, he knew the situation, there was no need for her to explain why she didn't have a taste for it right this moment.

That sounds nice. A story about a lost soul, huh? Sounds like a story that could go either way, but she trusted Tobias' assurance that it was good and reclined onto her haunches to listen, letting her eyes wander and not just focus on the cowboy. Cerulean eyes danced along the mountain tops and Tobias painted a picture of his story similar to their home - it brought a smile to her pale lips to not only imagine it, but to see it too all around them.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Tobias - April 03, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Reiko - April 06, 2020, 08:30 AM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Tobias - April 07, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Reiko - April 11, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Tobias - April 11, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Reiko - April 14, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Tobias - April 18, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Reiko - April 20, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Tobias - May 12, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 04:49 PM