Greatwater Lake It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I'm sure he'd be delighted to meet a friend of mine. She reassured softly - but at the back of her mind, would remind herself to keep an eye on them should Takeshi show his colours to Chai too... There was still a lot for them to work out should Reiko trust him again, but hopefully,  his tastelessness was just with her and not with every woman (unfortunately girl, it's not).

Yes he is. We simply couldn't help ourselves after the re-union and my heat happening at the same time. Awkwardly she giggled, feeling her skin growing hot with both memories of that day flooding back, both good and bad, confusing her - but as well with the nervousness of her piling lies in order to keep that man from looking like a monster.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - May 19, 2020, 03:59 PM