Firestone Hot Springs mystline
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

The concepts of Dragonwatchers were all noted with a stoic, thoughtful look as she absorbed the words, finding she was somewhat surprised to hear they were one of the "originals" having only been founded this summer. Had this region truly been untouched before then? I would not have expected an original pack to still be so young she remarked. She had come from old lands with long, bloodied histories that had lasted many a generation before her. This place was much different.

Whereas Tartok had caught her attention most easily with mentions of strength, Dragonwatchers hooked her with the mention of "balance", although she wondered to what extent they adhered to this. Amekaze's mother's sage arts had instructed a balance with nature's energies and thus, a strong carry over into other parts of life where nature resonated. That was what Ame sought, though she knew it could have multiple interpretations.

The "dragon duty" bit was somewhat peculiar notion to her, what with the "boneknapper" being the one to feed the pack evidently. A traditionalist born and raised, she was unaccustomed to calling a hunter (or quartermaster) anything but that. Amekaze's expression was intended to stay blank, but she could feel her confusion beginning to find its way onto her face.

She nodded a small nod and straightened her ears that had slowly splayed. I cannot say I have heard packs utilize a dragon theme to such an extent. She recalled the peculiar wolves of Ryuchido, who, although their focus was more on snakes, their strongest were said to shed the guise of snake and transcend into dragons. In many mythologies she had known, dragons and snakes were often interchangeable anyway. However, she sensed no true similarities between Ryuchido and Dragonwatchers. Out of curiosity, what do you term the fighters and guard there? she asked.

When Koontz asked of Rikudōu and the dark-furred female realized she had no clear, concise answer that could be explained in as few words as she wished to use here. My path necessitated that I see new places and wolves so my own strengths can continue to grow... Her head had lowered and she practically scowled through the words. For now, peace reigns and Rikudōu has little need of me. I intend to return some day... Although she could not say if that would be sooner rather than later. She did not want to go back until she had gained something and as of now, she had nothing to speak of -- save for having seen some interesting new landscapes like these which held little actual value..

Messages In This Thread
mystline - by Amekaze - October 12, 2013, 04:21 AM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 15, 2013, 10:51 AM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 15, 2013, 09:42 PM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 16, 2013, 10:02 AM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 16, 2013, 09:59 PM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 17, 2013, 10:31 AM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 18, 2013, 03:44 AM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 19, 2013, 11:31 AM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 20, 2013, 05:22 AM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 20, 2013, 05:47 PM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 22, 2013, 03:00 AM