Duck Lake I Second That Emotion
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
with wounds all but healed, praimfaya continues her exploration of territories, taking advantage of the summer months to see the territories; territories she might have otherwise passed thru without so much as a second thought or indepth look. absent shelter from the sun, praimaya does not mind this particularly as the clouds barricade it from releasing its hellish heat upon them. regardless of the fact that it was hot anyway. the lake, for whatever its faults, offers ample fresh water and food sources if one fancied their paw at duck hunting. sated from her breakfast earlier in the morn she is not hungry; instead approaches with the intent of sating a sudden feeling of being parched.

her steps slow, however, at the low call that resounds, heard keenly thru the splash of ducks in the water and their squaking calls to one another. black, leathery nostrils flare and praimfaya's course alters — though in the back of mind she still very much wishes for a drink. hei she greets back, voice lifting over the chaos of squabbling mallards. she sidesteps the avians with their shimmery green feathered heads and bows her head to drink, all the while keeping frostbound gaze upon the stranger that called out to her.

why so glum? she inquires, words meaning to be light and teasing; for she is unaware that she might've hit the nail on the head.
Messages In This Thread
I Second That Emotion - by Collision - June 28, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by RIP Praimfaya - June 28, 2020, 10:06 AM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by Collision - June 28, 2020, 10:16 AM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by RIP Praimfaya - June 28, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by Collision - June 28, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by RIP Praimfaya - June 30, 2020, 05:18 AM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by Collision - June 30, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by RIP Praimfaya - July 03, 2020, 05:09 AM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by Collision - July 07, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by RIP Praimfaya - July 09, 2020, 06:37 AM
RE: I Second That Emotion - by Collision - July 09, 2020, 12:49 PM